27 October 2007

Stiff Chilli

It was a one those days that you just want to lay and have a good bite. We drove to a small restaurant along Jalan Besar (recommended in the Strait Times) for this bite. You can parked around the Jalan Besar Stadium and walk there.


The deco here is almost DIY but nice.

There are not many tables, I think there are 3 tables that can seat 4 and 3 tables to seat 2, and a few more places near the ice-cream bar. I heard that this place is good for their pizzas but we ordered a pumpkin soup ($7), Whole Crab Spaghetti ($26) and ice-cream ($6) for dessert.



The Whole Crab Spaghetti taste good and the crab is fresh, but I personally find the portion small, suitable for small eaters.


The ice-cream is pretty good. It is served frozen hard and I spent quite a bit of time scrapping it. While having dessert, I looked around the restaurant and noticed a picture with topless natives.... interesting.




No comments: