23 October 2007

National Orchid Garden

I have passed this place many times during my visit to the Botanic Gardens but because since one needed to pay a $5 fee to enter, I have not had a chance to go through the gates. But today, as I was accompanying some international delegates who were in Singapore for a conference, I finally had a chance to visit and take some photographs.

Looking up, I see beauty in nature.

Orchids, lots of them. What else in the Orchid Garden?

With my colleague SB

So was the visit worth the time? Definitely, the Orchid Garden was very well thought through, constructed and maintained. If you liked walking through the Botanic Gardens and nature in general, you will not be disappointed with the gardens. In fact, I felt very proud of the gardens when walking together with my foreign friends. It is a worthwhile place to spend $5 and a idyllic afternoon in.

No comments: