07 January 2008

Jacky Cheung - truly a 歌神

Yawnz... it's a monday morning at work. Feel like taking a short break off work so here, I am writing... hehe.


Just wanna share my experience at the Jacky Cheung's concert last Sat. All I can say is HE IS GOOD! He is just so charming and his songs really mesmerised me, especially when he sang his "trademark" songs. Be it cantonese or mandarin, I think he is superb.

All in all, I have enjoyed myself though I did not get the better seats. It just felt good to listen to him LIVE. All of us could feel his sincerity when he gave a longer than usual encore.

Just spoke to Mr Kok who also went to the concert but he said "boring.." !%$*(#^% "SLAP AH!"

Mr Kok, maybe your seat is too far. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

2 comments:

Mr A said...

hello Molly,

Talking about Hong Kong singers, my favorite ones are Danny Chan and Leslie Cheung, both icons of Cantopop. I think I have listened to almost every song sang by Danny Chan. If you have no clue on who they are, it is because of generation gap. :)

In the era of the Four Heavenly Kings, I listened mostly Leon Lai's and Aaron Kwok's songs. I think I still have Aaron's Diu Ni Ai Bu Wan casette tape back in Singapore. I am more neutral to the other two Heavenly Kings.

ws

molly said...

Hello Wui Seng
I am pretty much neutral to the 4 Heavenly Kings too but somehow after this concert I am touched by Jacky CHeung's sincerity in the concert. His attitude and spirit... Can totally feel it... one of the most sincere artistes who actually gave an encore that lasted till almost midnite. :)