24 May 2009

Office Running Group

It is not easy to sustain a chore like running, although it is essentially a good thing to do. Come to think of it, good things like eating healthy etc. is always not easy to start and to continue doing.

So, the turnout for the second run was unsurprisingly not as good as the first. But the important thing was some of us perservered. For me, I enjoyed running with a group because I would never have ran the full 40 mins if I had done it at home. And I could see the benefits of my improved fitness and stamina when I played my weekly badminton. Against more skilful players like Mr O, my only edge over him is my superior fitness.

Keong smsed me the other day. He said he was inspired by our 40min running group that he started running 40 mins daily. Good for him. And he should! haha

No comments: