29 November 2008

Year End Function @ Night Safari

Was in the committee organising the annual office get together. The theme was Safari Night and the location was, of course, at Night Safari. Staff was encouraged to dress up according to the theme. One of the divisions decided to arrive with an add-on tail, which I understand was self-made! Their boss led the way with a leopard print shirt and a extra long tail. Admirably leading by example!
Being in the organising committee, I was warned not to go just in my typical office shirt and pants. So I rummaged through my army stuff at home and used a few items, namely the brown t-shirt, the camou-scarf and the GoreTexx boots. Found the farmer's hat in one of the cabinets at home. The Chairman of the commitee gamely dressed as a zebra! Here we are participating in a game during the dinner.
The spread was sumptuous. I had to stop myself from eating too much.

No comments: