07 September 2008

Farewell Tre@t 2 for WM

We can sense that WM wasn't too pleased about the "Eat All U Can" at Pek Kio. So in order not to offend the scholar-to-be, KS decided to take the initiative and give WM another treat (on behalf of us)! It was a more "extravagant" treat at Far East Plaza, "Man Jia Le", one of my favourite lunch places cos I like the maggie mee there. Hehe!

Oh yes, back to WM... I think this time round, he was much more satisfied abt the lovely treat. Look how happy he was!

(Pardon for the blur photo as it was taken using my VGA hp)

4 comments:

KTW said...

I would be happy to eat anything even if you all dont treat me, to have lunch together with all like last time. :)

Throw away your VGA phone lah.

GB said...

Sound lonely over there huh... Keep your spirits up, you will get used to it and your family will be joining you real soon. Take care!

molly said...

MR K, kinda miss ur loud "always wanna cheong with pp" voice in office leh.... Primarily, gb is rite... C and CM will be joining u soon! There'll be lots of fun and experience!

THROW AWAY MY PHONE???? I am as sentimental as u one leh.

KTW said...

havent been frequenting this blog, because the title of the latest entry makes me close the browser straight.....no updates one. yawnz....

Didnt realised you all posted comments! Me ok here, 19 days more for them to join me! And the environment here quite good. Now is to see the study how lor. Tomorrow starting school! Yeah.

Yah, Miss Tay, we are all primarily sentimental people. Haha. But pls throw away your handphone still......

When did i cheong pp? Seldom lah. Ocassionally only lah.