27 September 2007

My First Trip to Gold Coast , Part 1


My first group of Singaporean friends that I knew when I was in Australia. They were the ones who brought me to Gold Coast.



Guess how much the shade that I was wearing..... till today I am still having it with me.... I dunno about you, to me, surprisingly it looks pretty cool to me..... and to some of my friends as well.. :)

One of my mates took the pic of me there and then. When I looked at it, made me felt like a beach boyz..... hahahah... may not have the hunky body... some aussies there are worse than me... but there are nice babes there.... and guess what was I watching?


Australia time GMT+1000

You will never understand how I feel when I was standing there. I stand in awe by the creation of God. Just the ocean alone made me feel that there are so much to see and to experience. Perhaps that was how a "mountain turtle" like me felt

No comments: