30 January 2010

1st Visit to Ho Chi Minh City & Nha Trang

It was quite an experience for me esp when I saw how the traffic works here. CHAOTIC! But somehow, it works. Don't remember seeing any accident since day 1 in HCMC. Everyone seems to know how to go about manoveuring on the roads with all the motorbikes, lorries, buses, pedestrians comeing from all sorts of directions. (will put some photos when I am back.)

The 10-hour train ride from HCMC to Nha Trang was quite a "thrill" for me too. Thank goodness I could still sleep my way through. The tickets we bought were supposed to be one of the more "luxurious" one, i.e. a cabin with 2 double deck beds. I tend to think the ride will be more fun and enjoyable with groups of 8. Hahaha!

Today marks the end of the trip of the 1 week break in HCMC. It was a good off from office but if you asked me if I would come visit again... hmmmm maybe not but I wouldn't mind to join in if more friends are keen to join the tour adventure.

Well, kinda passing time now cos' waiting to head off to the airport later. So a bit "boliao" to start this post.

No comments: