27 September 2009

Keong's Wedding

Keong took me by surprise one afternoon in August when he called from Geneva to inform that he will be holding his wedding event. After all, I had just been pleasantly surprised in June when he returned for the Water week and promptly asked me to meet his girlfriend. So how did the girlfriend become the wife so quickly.

In his speech, Keong took pains to emphasise that no, his wife is NOT pregnant but spoilt the message by ending with 'Not that I know of!'

In his rather touching speech, in thanking his parents, he described his father as an excellent role model for him and his siblings for his diligence and willingness to take hardship (刻苦耐劳) . He also thanked his mother for her selfless love.

Some photos below of the happy occasion.


Emcee for the event. My close to 15th (I think) experience.

No comments: