06 February 2008

Primary School friends Gathering ( 5 Feb 08 )

Met with my primary school classmates yesterday night. This was the second gathering. The first was almost a year ago. This time I saw two classmates WH and SB for the first time since we left our primary school. Both still looked pretty similar to what I recalled of their faces some 20 years ago. I am very happy to say that they are doing well, especially WH who is now a partner at a leading law firm in Singapore.

Dinner was full of oily and unhealthy food at Lau Pa Sat. J ordered a medium sized plate of cockles, she missed it as she is based in US for her work, so cockles are a treat. Even my doctor friend A tucked in heartily into the still quite bloody cockles.

Our next gathering will be during N's wedding dinner in March. Looking forward to that day.

No comments: