14 December 2007

Things to Improve at Work

Hmmm.... after reading Yuwen and Giin Bo's comments on my previous posting, here are my comments which I think shd be improved working here:

- SHORT meetings, plssssss.... loooooooong meetings are ineffective and a waste of many pp's time!

- If really need to have Looooooong meetings, nevermind... but pls DECIDE and CONFIRM an outcome. What's the action to be taken next? Sometimes, I leave the meeting even more confused without conclusion. You may think, if dunno then ask lah, Yah ASK LOR, but sometimes more questions just led to more confusion. @*$&@*><

- Pls direct comments to the matter/issue NOT the person. Many a times, I am quite surprised to hear comments from older officers during meetings, finger pointing or rather implying it's someone's else fault. Let's be more objective.

- Lastly, and most importantly, think my attitude needs to change too... these trends (which I have mentioned) are probably quite common in other organisations. So it's really up to me to manage my feelings at work. It's really a challenge but luckily, I have FRIENDS in the organisation who share the same thoughts.... of course they are the reason which I "look forward" to work. (My Friends, are u touched? Hehehehhehe!!!!)

TGIF! YAY!

No comments: